Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Las Vegas

I went back to Las Vegas last weekend. It was my 4th time. Years ago, fresh out of college, I would not have thought I will be able to say that. That is one good thing being in Salt Lake city - Vegas is 7-hour drive away only.

As usual, those who got to see it the first time were in awe. I remembered the first time I saw the strip and I felt the same way. Las Vegas is really a shining, shimmering, and splendid place. I just hoped it was a little cooler. It was so hot that for the first time, I believed Las Vegas was once a desert.

This time around, instead of just doing the usual hotel tour of the strip, I also watched Mama Mia! the musical. I figured that I've been here a couple of times, it is time to do something different. It was worth every dollar (110 USD in all).

Here are some pics I took of the trip.





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great PICS!!!