Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Early morning in Legazpi

Day 5
November 30, 2011
Lagazpi City

Before dawn the next morning, I, Migs, and Susanne went up the Lignon Hill for about 30 minutes to see what was called the best view of the Mayon volcano. It was indeed a great view; however, the cable of the zipline across the hill almost ruined it, depending on where you are positioned (For the pictures, I had to either look for spots where the cable is hidden or just zoom in my lens until the cable is out of the view).







And that was it...the greatest 5-day vacation! It was one of the best experiences I had and Bicol is probably the best place I have been in the Philippines so far. We have not even left Bicol yet, but we already made plans of going back on January 2013!  But I think I will be back sooner... if I find anyone willing to go to Caramoan this coming summer.

Total expenses:


No comments: