Sunday, December 02, 2012

Helmet Diving at Boracay

Day 3
Nov 10, 2012
Boracay

Early the next morning, our 3rd day, a few of us went to Real Coffee and Tea Cafe for breakfast. I ordered and ate the tastiest omelette ever. It was definitely a must-try. The place is also quite known for its calamansi muffins which tasted good as well.

Colorful kitchen of Real Coffee and Tea Cafe
Later on, we all tried helmet diving where we were able to walk a few feet underwater wearing helmets. The experience was worth it, but I wished there were more to see than a few unimpressive corals and just 2 fish species.




We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the white sand and crystal clear water of the beach. One thing I discovered this trip was just how beautiful the sunset was in Boracay (more on this on another post).



On the way back to the hotel to freshen up, a few of us tried having henna tattoo. I was not sure what design I liked so I let the tattoo artist decide on this:


For dinner, we went to I Love Backyard BBQ at D-Mall. We ordered mixed seafood platter and chicked bbq. Everything was just delightful in the restaurant.


mixed seafood platter




No comments: